To be the number one Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) company in South Africa and Africa, providing industry standards, ensuring compliance to legislation, reducing cost of accidents and ensuring safety across all sectors.
- ROSHEQCS exists to assist companies and institutions to set up industry standards;
- To ensure that all our clients are legally compliant to legislation and remain competitive;
- To assist clients with implementation of SHEQ management systems;
- ROSHEQCS seek to provide constant innovation of SHEQ system in order to ensure that our clients remain relevant.
- Provide latest technology to ensure quality improvement for our clients in respective industries.
- Create a stimulating working environment to allow for creativity to improve productivity.
- Deliver projects within specified deadlines and provide competitive pricing to leverage clientele.
Our business model
ROSHEQCS business model is summed up in the following chart.
Keys to Success
- Quality work.
- Well-chosen and trained employees
How we work
- We approach potential clients or they approach us
- Do a project briefing ( analyse the clients potential needs)
- Develop a memorandum of understanding (MOU)
- Present the brief ROSHEQCS team of consultants to bring in their expert advice for the best solution
- Project implementation and monitoring is triggered
- Project report submission
- Project evaluation, review and way forward
Safety, Health, Environment and Quality culture
- Health and Safety in the workplace.
- Practical and effective SHEQ systems.
- We have a practical and effective safety management systems which are used to direct and assist staff to work safely in accordance with industry standards.
- We strive to minimise any harmful effects on the environment as part of ongoing environmental requirements and improvement.
- We invest in innovative research and development that ensures exhaustive testing and quality support that comply with all standards and codes of practice.
- ISO 9001: 2015
- ISO 14001: 2015
- OHSAS 18001: 2007
Evaluation and Implementation
- OHS Act & Regulations site Implementation
- SHEQ Auditing & consulting
- SHEQ Risk Assessments